If you're interested in applying to IUPUI please select one of the two options that best describes you:
Applying to IUPUI
Request a fee waiver code
Current or former members of the U.S. Armed Forces are eligible for a waiver to IUPUI's $65 application fee.
Holistic review for US service members
IUPUI values the sacrifice put forth by members of the US military, and we are committed to helping them achieve their goals of higher education. We recognize that your life experiences may be more than the sum of your high school GPA. That's why we've created a holistic review process for select applicants with backgrounds in the military.
If you are selected for this process, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions will contact you for further documentations (such as your DD Form 214, military transcripts, or a personal statement). Once these documents are received, your entire application will be personally reviewed by a special committee, with a decision on your admission being made shortly after.
Once you are admitted to IUPUI, you will receive information about scheduling an orientation for students.
Veterans | National Guard | Reserves | Dependents
Once you have been admitted to IUPUI, follow these steps to complete your enrollment process.
- Apply for your educational benefits.
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks for the VA to process your application.
- Provide a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility to the OVMP.
If you don't have your immunization records you will need to contact the VA Records Management Center at 888-533-4558 and request a copy to be sent to you. Make sure that you mention to them that you need them so that you can attend school.
- Apply for your FAFSA with the school code: 001813
- The priority deadline for submitting your FAFSA is March 10th.
- If you have recently got out of the military make sure you ask the OVMP or Office of Financial Services about the Special Circumstances Appeal Process.
- Go to ONE > Class Registration > add classes to you shopping cart > Checkout
Once you have registered for your classes:
- Submit your Enrollment Certification Form.
- This form MUST be submitted to the OVMP every semester in order for your classes to be certified.